Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More dance recital pictures


Mallory loves to pose for the camera and perform. She was having fun showing me all of her dance poses before we left for her recital.








Lyndie was in the audience with us and did really well there. The children's teachers were on stage doing the dance to the side for the kids to see and Lyndie was actually copying the teachers the best she could and was completely mezmerized by it all. TIP:(a bag of SKITTLES really helps to keep your children quiet!:))





This is Mallory's class performing on stage. They had one of the biggest classes. I think 12 girls ages 5 and 6. They did a great job and we are very proud of Mallory. I may post a video of it soon if I can get the time.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hey, I misplaced your email address! Send me an email or just post it on my blog. Thanks!!