Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Midnight Movie Premier

Okay.....so my friends and I went to the midnight movie premier of Twilight! It was so worth staying up late to go see it! Edward is hot hot hot! When I got home, Jeremy surprised me with a life size cardboard cut out of Edward standing next to my bed. It scared me at first, but once I realized it was Edward, I was fine.:)
We saw Alice there in line.
We also saw Edward and Bella in line.
My friends and I made T-shirts the night before. I was Edward's midnight snack, and the others are in the next picture.
There is Edwards Candy, Edwards Forbidden Fruit, Edwards Dessert, and Edwards Cocktail. We are all standing in Chili's where we ate before getting in line at 7pm.


**By the way, I went to see it a second time and it's just as good or better than the first time you see it.**

3 comments:

Cara said...

I totally agree! I went and saw it again as well.

Megan said...

I have already seen it twice too!! SO GOOD! I LOVE IT! And Edward is definitely HOTT HOTT HOTT! :)

britta said...

How did I not know you had a blog. I am adding you to my friends and family right now!