Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas at the English House

Christmas has come and gone and once again, I feel like we got too much stuff. I really need to learn my lesson on less is more for the kids. I heard someone on TV suggest to give your kids only 3 presents just like the 3 wisemen. I think that is a great idea and I might start that next year to avoid the excess.
I got a bunch of new clothes and new perfume.
Santa brought Lyndie a Tinkerbell doll and she also got Bratz Babies and other toys.

Santa brought Logan a Red Light Saber. He also got Lincoln logs, Batman motorcycle, Star Wars action figures, Dinosaurs, etc.
Santa brought Mallory an Easy Bake Oven. She also got Troy and Gabriella from HSM3. Princess drawing thing, a radio and CD, books and games, etc.
and Jeremy got a snow shovel. Just kidding! He got a couple of video games, a movie, cologne, etc.

It was literally a blizzard on Christmas Day. We got dumped on anywhere from 1 to 3 feet depending on where we shoveled. The wind created several snow drifts that were very deep to dig through. It was a very fun day for everyone. We got up early and opened presents and spent the rest of the day trying out presents and playing games together. 

No comments: