Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009




On the evening of Mother's Day this year, I ended up in Mallory's room playing jewlery store with Mallory and Logan. I can't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day than playing with my wonderful kids. And yes I am in Mallory's bed only because I was cold.
I also got breakfast in bed and 3 homemade cards that Jeremy helped the kids make me. The best present was that Lyndie fell asleep at the beginning of sacrament meeting today! I was totally shocked, but very happy about that. 


Overall, it was a great Mother's Day for me. Thank you Jeremy! Love you!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I saw your blog add on Crystal's site. Love your blog! And what a sweet way to spend Mother's Day! Lucky you on Lyndie falling asleep. We had all three kids crazy and all over the place today. Have a great week!

Lacey said...

Heather, it is good to hear from you on the blog. Now that I graduated and have my life back, we should hang out some time. Your family is very cute. I'm impressed by that whole exotic animal display from you son's birthday party. I'm sure you son thinks you are the coolest mom in the world.