Monday, May 24, 2010

29 Weeks and counting...


This pregnancy has not been an easy one to say the least, but I know it's all worth it in the end. I am hoping to only have about 10 weeks left at this point which is pretty realistic since I usually go early. I love feeling him move around in my belly. He has really picked up the pace lately and been exploring up into my ribs and my favorite...stretching out sideways as hard as he can. Can't wait to meet this little guy. Our family is so excited to have him come to our home. The kids talk to him all the time so I know they will be great with him...

3 comments:

Annie said...

I think you look SO great! I can't wait for him to get here either! It will be so fun to have a little newborn in the family! I hope I can feel him move sometime- maybe next Sunday or the next family dinner! :)

The Gooch Fam said...

So cute Heather! You look great! Don't worry, as big as you feel, I will still get bigger! The more you have the bigger you get. You look awesome.

Cara said...

YAY! Almost done and you look FABULOUS! Any names picked out?