Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sawyer Andrew English

I guess I need to update my blog now that we have had our baby. Sawyer Andrew English was born on July 28, 2010 at 5:52 pm and weighed in at 7 lbs 8oz and was 19.5 inches long. My labor with him was long, as expected, but easy enough. He came out in one contraction with his face up. The doctor and nurses were totally impressed with my pushing skills. I attributed that to the fact that I had done it a few times before (ha ha ha).


He is adjusting to life very well and is eating like a champ. He does good at night so far sleeping for 5 hour stretches. This has helped me to feel human during the day instead of a zombie. My parents are here and my mom has been a tremendous help with my older 3 kids. She has worn them out everyday and kept them entertained.

I will post pictures soon...there are some on FB already if you want to sneak a peak.

No comments: