Saturday, January 1, 2011

Winter Break...2010

Here are some of the pics I took of our winter break after I got my new camera.


I told Logan "let's take a nice picture together" and this is what I got. :) I should've known...
There seems to be a reoccuring theme here with Logan...this is our attempt to get some fresh air in 10 degree weather.
again...outside and freezing.
more freezing...
Lyndie got two of Sawyers stackable cups and put them in her pants and said "look! I have a big bum..." She's always good for a laugh.
Sawyer turned 5 months old at the end of December. He rolled over for the first time on Christmas day. Too much excitement for him to just lay there anymore.
Everyone all ready for our New Years Eve party...
The kids were so excited to have a party. We invited some of our new friends and played games and had a countdown to the new year at 9pm. Maybe in a few years we'll make it to 10pm. :)

All in all, this has been a very trying year for our family and at the same time, we have been greatly blessed this year also. We went through pregnancy, home loss, job loss, moving, having a baby and baptizing our oldest child. I feel thankful for all we have and look forward to the future with hope and optimism. The Lord has truly taught me many things this year and I am grateful for that.

I am so happy to be a mom right now. I find joy in all that I do for my family and love each moment I spend with my children. They are all so unique and I wouldn't change any of them.

No comments: