Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Time!

The kids got a ton of candy this year. The weather was perfect for trick or treating so we lasted for three hours and then decided to head home.
Half way through trick or treating we stopped by the neighborhood park where all of our friends were gathering for hot chocolate and donuts.
The next day i actually convinced my kids to sell their candy to a dentist for $1 a pound. The girls both got $5 (which was the max) and Logan got $4 (I'm pretty sure that's because he ate a lot before selling it.)
I was in charge of Lyndie's class Halloween party this year. It was a lot of work, but all the kids helped me get things ready and were a big help. I had 4 other moms come and help with the party too, so it was a big success.
The kids' school hosted a Monster Mash Halloween dance this year. It was a lot of fun. The girls are going under the limbo stick here.
I paused the kids to take a picture and this is Mallory telling me to hurry because the limbo stick is coming.
Halloween parade of costumes.
more parade...
more parade...
This is before the dance. We sat in the school for a few minutes until Jeremy could get there and join us.
These are my activity day girls and the cute Halloween wreath we made together at my house.
Here is my finished product.


It was a busy Halloween, but a fun one!

No comments: