Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Day of Family Vacation to San Jose, CA

Logan loved getting buried in the sand. He kept laughing while he was in the whole that I dug.
Lyndie had a great time too. She did get tired though after about an hour.
You can see the Santa Cruz boardwalk behind me where I bought all the tourist stuff they try to sell you. I am such a sucker! Oh well, it was a blast. And yes, we all got matching Santa Cruz shirts. I am wearing mine right now :)!
Mallory and Logan had fun with Mom racing the waves back to shore. This was their main activity and they did this for at least two hours.
This was taken about 5 minutes after we pulled out of the parking lot after we left the beach and had walked all along the boardwalk and went on the carousel. They were exhausted and I don't think they fully recovered the entire trip.

No comments: