Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Third and Final Day of The Big Trip

Our last day, we drove to San Francisco and took a cruise around the bay. We went out around Alcatraz, under the Bay Bridge and by the downtown skyline. It was colder than we thought it would be once we were out on the ocean, so we spent most of the cruise inside the boat looking through the windows, which was just as fun. After the cruise we went to Pier 39 and had some yummy clam chowder in a sour dough bread bowl. YUM!
This was taken as we were approaching the bridge. The fog was still thick because it was about 10:30 in the morning. As the day wore on, the fog lightened up a bit.
Grandma Helen rocking Mallory before bed. Yes she is 6, but Grandma told her you're never too old to be rocked to sleep.
This is Me, Mallory and Grandma Hutchinson in her family room.
This is another picture of Me with Mallory and my Mom. This was the night before we left and I knew I would be glad that I got these pictures so I made sure I did. 4 generations in one house doesn't happen all the time, so it's important to capture it when we can. Thank You to my Mom and Grandma Hutchinson to letting us come and stay. We will definitely be back soon! I Love California!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

Oooh..I can't help with a very helpful looking link exchange...but your vacation looks like a blast!! I'm glad you survived! Looking forward to seeing you later this month. I'll call you sometime this week to set up a final time, -k-??

Karen said...

Next time you come to California, you should stop by. Looks like you had lots of fun. I agree, I love California also.
Have a great day.
Karen G-Y