Monday, September 1, 2008

Lemonade out of Lemons

We decided to make the funeral a mini-vacation since we were there in California. The beach is always a great way to wear out the kids.

Lyndie had her 2nd birthday this weekend, so we celebrated at Grandma Hutchinson's house. I also had my 2nd birthday there and have pictures of me blowing out my candles.
She totally knows how to do it! I was so impressed.
The night of the funeral, all the adult grandkids went to San Francisco and enjoyed the sites. When we got there, we were shocked! It was freezing! We all bought jackets from the street vendors there and that still wasn't enough. It was crazy because we only drove about 40 min and the temperature dropped about 60 degress from we came from.
We went to see all the sea lions at pier 39.
Abe got called up on stage to help with a trick.

They all sat in chairs and then the performer guy took all the chairs away and they had to balance on each other. 
This is me and Lyndie at the beach. She would scream everytime she saw a wave coming for us. They were getting pretty high and did soak some people's stuff on the beach by us.

No comments: