Monday, October 6, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth! (4 days of Disneyland)

This is me and Mallory on the train. This was one of the kids favorite rides.
Lyndie refused to wear her ears we bought her as did her Dad. (Party Poopers!)
The Jungle Cruise. Another favorite of the kids.
This was the kids bunk beds. They are watching TV together in this picture. It was nice because they had their own TV and we had our own TV.
Getting ready for bed after a busy day at Disneyland.
Buzz Lightyear! The kids loved all the characters.
Captain Jack got a little fresh with me, but Logan was most excited to see him out of all the characters we saw.
Dad and Lyndie on the train.
Finding Nemo Submarine ride. The kids were glued to their windows until we got to a scary part, then they all leaned back at the same time.
Pluto!
Boo's door from Monsters Inc.
Minnie Mouse!

Mickey Mouse!
This is before the gates opened, so we took the chance to all get suncreen on here each day. It was in the 90's when we went.
Dad taking the kids for a walk while we waited for the shuttle to Disneyland.
They had a really cool story time in this room inside Innoventions. We went into this place anytime we were hot because it was about 60 degrees in here.
Jessie!
Woody!
This is Woody's Halloween round up. They had a little petting zoo for the kids. 
A lollipop to keep Lyndie happy!
What's Disneyland without a caramel apple?
Jasmine and Aladdin. The parents at this one were pretty aggressive. We had to fight to get this picture!
I talked Mallory and Logan into going on the Matterhorn with me. We couldn't sit all on one seat, so one of the employees offered to go with Logan in the same car as me and  Mallory. Logan thought that he was pretty cool to get to do that.
The token picture in front of the Mickey Mouse flowers! Lyndie slept a lot in her stroller. We also got one for Logan and that was the best choice we could have made. 

I have to say that this was the funnest thing we have ever done as a family and I actually teared up as we walked out the gates for the last time. I love disneyland and we will definitely go back one day soon.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Disneyland is my FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD! :)

Luv your guts said...

I am so jeolous I kinda wish my boys were old enough to do something like that. looks like you guys had a blast. It's good to have you back!

jenny said...

How fun! I am completely jealous. I have been wanting to take Collin while he is the age that it would be "magical".

Hopefully we get there before he graduates high school ;)

What a fun memory for you and your kids.