Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk-Or-Treat

We went Trunk or Treating for the first time this year with a friends ward and it was really fun for the kids.
They got to go around and get a lot of candy in a short period of time and yes I am wearing a T-shirt at Halloween time at night in Utah! The weather has been so nice to us this year here.
This is Mallory's "cat" face. She is the cat from Aristocats.
This is Logan's tiger face.
This is Before we left to go to the Trunk or Treat. I made these costumes by myself by the way and without any pattern. Just fabric and a sewing machine. I am pretty impressed with myself because I really am not that great of a seamstress. Mallory has wanted to be a white cat for two years now and you can't find a costume like that, so that is why I decided to make them this year. Lyndie was a puppy again since she really didn't use it last year.

2 comments:

Luv your guts said...

those turned out really cute!!! good job!!!

Cara said...

Wow! I'm impressed as well. I didn't even know you had a sewing machine and could sew.