Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan! 5 years old!

Logan,


We are so happy that you are in our family! You bring us so much laughter and energy. Our home would be so boring without you in it. I remember the day that you were born and the first time I looked at you is when I knew I needed to be a stay-at-home mom full time. 

One of the funniest things about you, is that you gave me high blood-pressure during my pregnancy with you, and I think that was a good indicator of what kind of child you be for me. You definitely keep me on my toes and I appreciate that. 

You are a great big brother to Lyndie and a great playmate for your big sister, Mallory. Your heart is full of love and it shows as you so willingly help around the house whenever it is needed. We love you so much and hope you have a great birthday, it's a big one!

Love,
Mom

1 comment: