Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Logan's "Big" Party











Logan's party was a big success. All the kids had a great time and I didn't feel stressed at all. We hired an animal handler to come in with different exotic animals for the kids to see and touch and hold if they wanted to. There was a bearded dragon, scorpion, tarantula, pink cockatoo, two big snakes, madagascar hissing cockroaches, a bunny, and I think that's all.


Jeremy talked me in to holding one of the tarantulas, thinking it would help me overcome my fear of spiders. It didn't work. I am still terrified of them. 

Logan is officially 5 now and is looking forward to starting Kindergarten next year so he can get on the bus with Mallory in the morning.

2 comments:

Adrianne Heller said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. Where did you come up for the idea to have an animal handler? That's a great idea!

Karen said...

You are a BRAVE Woman! I couldn't have done that! Looks like you kids enjoyed it, and that is what counts.
Great job!
Karen