Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Awards Assembly for Mallory

So, this morning I went to an awards assembly for Mallory at her school. There are basically 3 levels of awards they try to earn during the year. We didn't really try, so Mallory got a certificate of participation along with all the other kids who didn't really earn it. The kids who earned one of the awards got a medal.


After the assembly I caught up with Mallory on the way back to her class and told her how proud of her I was, etc. She then looked at me and said, "What!? I don't get an award? All I get is this piece of PAPER!?" That made me laugh, so I had to share it. I think next year we will try harder to get it? Some of teachers did all the passing off of goals on school time with the kids, so hopefully Mallory gets one of those teachers next year.

No comments: