Monday, June 22, 2009

No Joke!

I have to write about something that happened to me at Wal-Mart on Saturday. I was at the cash register paying for my groceries. The checker told me my total and I got out my debit card and swiped it like normal. I then looked at the number pad to enter my pin and there was a huge furry spider on it!


I totally freaked out and made the checker come kill it! If anyone knows me well, they know that me and spiders do not mix well. My heart was racing and my toes were curling, literally. I could barely think straight enough after that to finish my transaction.

I will ALWAYS look at the debit machine from a distance now to make sure nothing is on it! GROSS!

2 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

Ewww! I got the chills just reading that!

Michelle said...

Oh, no!! I don't think I can go to Walmart now. Gruesome!!