Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Ok, all of you that are huge fans of the Twilight series will know what I am talking about. I went and stood in line Friday morning at Barnes and Noble just to get a wrist band to hold my spot in line so I could come back that night and buy a book at 12:01am. Was it worth it? YES! I was number 150, so it went by fast. I finished my book during Sunday School at church. How could I not? I only had 35 pages to go when it was time to go to church! I love the book and am happy with the ending and definitely feel closure with the story as well as the characters. If you have finished it, let me know what you think too.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You are so funny! I waited in line at Barnes and Noble too at midnight, but I am STILL reading the book cause I am SLOW so don't tell me anything!!! :) I love it so far though!