Sunday, August 17, 2008

High School Reunion-Go T-Ville! Class of '98

My High School Reunion was last friday at the Little America. Jeremy and I went together and this was the table we sat at. That is my friend Karen, who lives in California and Kristen Webster and her hubby who still live here in Salt Lake.


A quick picture of me and Karen before dinner started.

This is a group photo of some of my HS friends. Left to right: Heather English, Karen Garcia-Young, Natalie Gardner, Jenny Urry, Natalie Griffith, Wendi, Natalie Warner, Jill Bingham.

Karen and Jenny Hugging to say hello and Natalie in the backround. Us four had a lot of fun together and even went to some girls choice dances together with our dates. Good Times!

p.s. Thank you for going Jeremy! All of the husbands were sooooo bored! They all pretty much sat back and were wall flowers or purse holders. What troopers to all the men there. The good news for them is that they don't have to do it again for 5 years. 

3 comments:

PNRBAC said...

Okay I look like a dork in that last pic. So fun to see you! Glad to have your blog now too!
Love ya~Nat

PNRBAC said...

Okay I, know I'm posting twice but I have to write a memory I have about you. 5 words - love in a corn field! Okay just so other readers don't think that's sick - we went on a big group date to a corn maze when we were juniors and we made a deal before the date to try and get lost with our dates in the corn field so we could sneak a kiss...as I recall my date LOST ME - I think I was the only one who DIDN'T get any lovin' that night. For the record - it doesn't matter anymore. ;) I'm married, and that guy (TL) was a DORK anyway! Love you Heath!
Nat

Cara said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! I was sad to miss it, but I don't think I had any nice dresses that would have fit anyway! Thanks for sharing.