Monday, August 25, 2008

Sad News

We received the news yesterday that my dear Grandmother Hutchinson passed away in her sleep from Saturday night to Sunday morning. Although I am sad and will miss her a lot, I am comforted in the fact that she is preceded in death by all of her family including her husband. I am sure that was a joyous reunion in heaven for all of them. She was a great lady and means a great deal to me. I spent many days at her home as a child and will treasure them forever. I now know that I was inspired to go and visit her when we did in July so I could see her one last time on earth before she left. Good Bye for now Grandma and I know you are watching all of us and we will see you soon enough.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm sorry to hear that Heather. I'm glad that you were able to see her before she passed away.