Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes

I got this idea from my friend's blog and thought it was a cute idea.
1. What does Mom always say to you?

Mallory: Please can you do me a favor?
Logan: Thank You!

2. What makes Mom happy?
Mallory: When I do you a favor
Logan: When I show you a funny face of the tramp

3. What makes Mom sad?
Mallory: When I don't go to bed right and want to watch the rest of the movie
Logan: When we fight

4. What does Mom do to make you laugh?
Mallory: Staring at me
Logan: Jump high

5. How old is Mom?
Mallory: 20
Logan: 20

6. How tall is Mom?
Mallory: 750
Logan: Way tall!

7. What does Mom like to do?
Mallory: Hang out and sleep
Logan: Hang out and watch a movie

8. What is Mom's job?
Mallory: To take care of Lyndie
Logan: to work on the cumputer

9. What is Mom's favorite food?
Mallory: Shake
Logan: Pasta

10. How do you know your Mom loves you?
Mallory: Your heart is happy
Logan: Cause I love you

Kids are so honest aren't they?


No comments: