Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mallory's first day of School

Here are a few pictures of Mallory on her first day of 1st grade. This first outfit took 4 tries to get it right! She is such a girl, but she did a great job picking it out with the just the right shorts.
                                             Good Bye Logan! I'll see you after school!
                                                   Good Bye Lyndie! See you Later!
This is Mallory standing in line with her class before the bell rang. Her teacher came out and walked the kids in after the bell sounded.
She came home in one piece! She was very worn out and starving mostly. I think I will make her a whole sandwich next time to see if that keeps her full longer. 

Quotes from Mallory about her 1st day:
1.
Mallory:"Mom, I made two new friends!"
Me: "What are their names Mallory?"
Mallory: "I don't know."
Me: "How do you know they are your freinds?"
Mallory: "because I asked if they wanted to be friends and they said yes!"
2.
Mallory: "Mom, I am the prettiest girl in my whole class."
Me: "You didn't say that to the other kids did you?!"
Mallory: "No, I just wanted you to know."
3. 
Mallory: "Mom, there were two boring parts at school today."
Me: "Oh really? What were they?"
Mallory: "Learning the rules in the gym and learning the rules in the cafeteria."
Me: "What are the rules?"
Mallory: "I don't remember."


No comments: